Stellar Download Speed
Result of wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh (in megabyte, not megabit):
Speedtest result in megabit:
Our network looking glass (for ping, test files to download and traceroute).
Asian-Optimized Low Latency Trip
Low ping network is best for many low-latency critical application, such as game server and VoIP. Single upstream network usually have a good latency to specific country, while being bad at others. Using multiple upstream network allowing us to choose different best-latency network for each specific country destination.
More ping results from worldwide. And another result.
– 7 different carriers on-net in the building
– Redundant power systems (UPS and backup generators)
– Redundant HVAC / CRAC units for cooling
– Full range of services – dedicated, cloud, ddos protection
– Slot machines and video poker in the break room (just kidding)
– Brocade MLX Core Router
Situated a short 200 miles from Los Angeles metro, this location is very popular for customers looking for a presence in the western US, as well as those serving content to Asian countries such as China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan and Malaysia. The network also features connectivity to the Any2 peering exchange in Los Angeles, giving us direct connectivity to hundreds of networks:
– Multiple 10Gbps uplinks to Abovenet, NTT, Cogent, HE.net, and tw telecom
– Multiple 10Gbps backhaul to One Wilshire in Los Angeles
– 10Gbps private transport to SEA1 datacenter
– and many other private peerings. On single-homed network, if something goes wrong and the connection shuts down, all of the services provided will go down with it. On a multi-homed network, a failure on one end can easily be fixed because the traffic will automatically re-routed into the other available networks, creating a reliable redundant network and hosting service.